I love books. I have always loved books. I get tons of emails of different book lists. New Release lists from Barnes and Noble, New Release lists from Amazon in the United Kingdom, Book Club selections from the library, independent books stores and a few other private groups, Oprah's book lists and many others...I collect lists.
I make lists.... I love to visit book stores, or even the book aisle in Target, Costco and even Safeway. Since I now have an Nook, I no longer load up my cart with books....now, I load up my iPhone with photos of the covers of books so I can make my own lists......sigh....
I have shelves of books, I have boxes of books and I now have a Nook full of books. The only thing I'm lacking is finding the time to read!!!! That is going to change......it must....
Here are the next books on my list to read:
1. Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich
2. Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5. Bridget Jones Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding
6. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
7. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
8. The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan
9. Nanny Returns by Emma Mclaughlin
10. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
11 Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
12.Labor Day by Joyce Maynard
13. The Lake by Banana Yoshimoto
14. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
15. Following After Trek by Jarrett W. Ingram
I'll stop at 15 because I could go on FOREVER!!!
The last book on my list will actually get read closer to the top...it is based on a true story. You can read about Trek Ingram on his mother's Chelsea Ingram's blog Our Sonny Life. Trek's journey with his beautiful family is emotional in many ways, but is amazing.....
Now, since I like to collect lists, I thought I'd share this one with you:
16 Books To Read Before They Hit Theaters This Year by Buzz Feed Books
Since I like to make lists....What books are on your list to read? What books did you read that you just loved loved loved!! Help me make a list! LOL!