Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Shhh...don't tell my mom!


Mom is taking a nap, so I'm hijacking her blog right now. I was quite the busy little J last night! It was so hot in our house, that mommy and I had a camping night in the family room. Mommy said it was almost like a drive-in movie....whatever that is. Anyway, I was up to lots of shenanegans last night! When mom had my crib in the corner, I kept climbing up and banging on the wall! Afterall, I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to play, so I figured she should be up playing with me. She didn't take to well to that, so she moved my crib away from the wall, so I couldn't bang anymore. Darn! Luckly, I'm pretty resourceful, so I kept my climbing routine and resorted to whining a little...it got her attention! Finally, she gave up on trying to ignore me and sleep while I wanted to play, but she left me in my crib and went in to "pea" with the door shut. I finally gave up and dozed off about midnight....but I had plans! I set my internal clock for 3am! Mommy was fast asleep.....it was a shame I had to implement my plan, because she looked so peaceful...I climbed up again and banged my binkie on the side of the crib! Yay!!! She woke up!!! Now I know she'd play with me. Boy was I suprised when she layed me back down and left me in that crib and went back to her comfy spot to sleep. Oh well, I gotta get ready for the superfriends party tonight at my friend Jesse's house. It's kinda hot for a BBQ, but what the heck, I'm always up for a good party! Hopefully Mom will take some pictures at the party and I'll get her to post them later!

If you didn't read my Mom's previous entry, then you'd better, because I'm pretty happy....just look at my face!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha...ha...Little J hijacking the blog. Wonder if he'll start posting about little kiddie sneakers. :-)

island jen said...

heheheh...little J...you're such a little stinker taking over mamma's blog!! good job keep her up at night! lol!! and congratulations on pulling yourself up!!

Krista Lund said...

hi j! love your entry- it made me smile :)

Cheryl Wray said...

TOO TOO cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Little J have you been talking to my cat? Cuz she's doing the same thing you are, waking us at 3 AM wanting to play.

Rebecca said...

Hey Lil J! Don't let mommy fool you, she looooves waking up at night to play. She especially loves those noisy toys, go ahead play with those in the middle of the night! :)