Followers

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Our house is bustling with activity!

Wow, have we been busy lately! I was just looking at our calendar, and I am blown away at the amount of things we have going on around here....no wonder I'm exhausted! I think I'm going to have to make a copy and condense our December calendar so I can scrap it.

Today, the contractor came and started on our bathroom remodel! I am so excited to finally get our guest bathroom back! I can't wait until next week when it's all done. They just put in the new shower today, and we're just waiting for the county inspector to sign off on it...then everything will start coming together. Can't wait! I'll try to take a picture tonight and then post it tomorrow.

I really need to get to scrapping, I have so much stuff that I want to work on, I actually have the mojo, but I have no energy.

I'm getting excited too, because my parents are coming home for the holidays. They arrive next Wednesday!!! Wahoooooo!!! It will be nice to have the extra help while G goes back to work. Little J is getting so big and hard to carry around for me. Especially with his little sister taking up so much room up front...lol!! :)

Tomorrow should be a good picture day! Little J is getting his first official haircut!! I can't wait to get his cute little mop under control!! I hope he busts out with that cute little smile of his too. I'm recharging the battery on the camera as we speak, so I know I'll be ready to get those cute little photos!! Something else to look forward to tomorrow on the old blog!

3 comments:

Noelia said...

That sure sounds like you're looking at my calendar! This weekend is going to be craaaazy for us! Hope you find time to scrap while you got your mojo going.

Anonymous said...

that is awesome you still have your mojo, girl! and i hear you on the whole energy thing! not like we don't have a good reason it is missing at the moment, right? LOL i miss you girl! are you going to suzy's tomorrow? i will try to get out and stop on by.

Anonymous said...

hey laurie! i have a calendar challenge that i am working on with my friends for the december calendar. let me know if you want to join in!! ;)