Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Housekeeping Quiz

Here is a fun housekeeping quiz! Got this from Jenn's blog. Not that there is a whole lot of housekeeping going on here these days, but that is beside the point. LOL!

Aprons - Y/N? If yes, what does your favorite look like?

Yes. Love my Hello Kitty apron....what else would I have on my apron?

Baking - Favorite thing to bake: Cookies

Clothesline - Y/N? No

Donuts - No

Every day - One homemaking thing you do every day: dishes!!!!

Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze? No

Garbage Disposal - Y/N? Yes.

Handbook - Real Simple magazine

Ironing - Love it or Hate it? Not my favorite, but I do it all the time.

Junk Drawer - Y/N? Yes, several.

Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme? Next on the list for renovation around here. Right now, it's right outta the 60's. Hate it!

Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking? Since having the baby, it's now cooking and baking. I liked it before, but while I was preggo, I was always too tired to even go near the kitchen

Mop - Y/N? Yes....Swifter wet jet that is!

Nylons - Nope...The Filipino in me, let's me easily skip them.

Oven - Do you use the window or open the door to check?- I usually just open the door.

Pizza - What do you put on yours?- Pepperoni,Mushrooms,Sausage and Onion. Also known as the PMS....Oh heck no I'm not cooking...call the delivery guy! LOL

Quiet - Read

Recipe card box - Y/N? Y What does it look like? I have a wooden box that my grandfather made for my grandmother to store recipes in.

Style of house - What is the style of your house? We are slowly updating it, so it's a cross between retro 60's and updating to modern neutral.

Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N? Sometimes

Under the kitchen sink - organized in the front (stuff I use regularly) kinda scary in the back!!

Vacuum - Yes..Love a central vacuum system! One hose and attachments for upstairs and one for downstairs so I never have to lug anything around. Usually G does the vacuuming too!

Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do per week? Too many to count! Especially with the arrival of Princess J!

X's - Do you keep a list of things to do that you cross off? Always! Lists make me feel like I am accomplishing things. Plus if I don't write things down, I will forget. Sometimes I even forget where I put the list!!!!

Yard - Y/N? Who does what? We're getting ready to have a landscaper come and do our huge yard, and then we're getting a gardner! No time to keep it up with these two kiddos!

Zzz's - Clean up the dishes from dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there girlie! love your list, checked out jenn's too...i will update my blog shortly! gonna work on prepping for the class first:)

can't wait til friday!!

mesogoofy2 said...

hey chica! how are things going???