Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Prayer Needed.....

Please send prayers up for The Lyons Family. I don't know them personally, but have been following their blog and Julie's battle with cancer. What a strong woman she was and her trust and faith in God during her battle blew me away. Even though I don't know them in real life, my heart was crushed when I opened their blog today to the sad news of her passing. I know that her husband and their 3 young children as well as their friends could all use our prayers that God might comfort them during this extremely difficult time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, this is so sad!!! i thought she had more time. love you girlie!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So super sad! :( I'll keep them all in my prayers... It's so sad that it's the holiday season too. *hugs*