Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Some {FUN}


Not much new is going on here. We're just always crazy busy. I know it's only going to get busier too! YIKES!
I can't believe that our little Princess J is going to be 2 this month! Where have the last 2 years gone? Her favorite things on TV right now are Ni Hao Kai Lan, Little Bill and Dora! She loves to sit and color....she can sit and color for over an hour! I got my little crafty girl! Yay! She also loves to sit and look at books. Her favorite place to sit is down at the end of our hallway and just look at all her books. It's so stinkin' cute! This little one has so much energy too! It's almost impossible to keep up with her! She loves dropping brother off at school, but now she especially likes picking him up. They have a great playground there and we usually go about 10 or 15 minutes early so she can run around and burn off some energy. Usually, she's pretty mad when it's time to go though. She's very good at throwing a temper tantrum....good thing I'm good at ignoring it! LOL! This little girl is very adventurous and has no fear either! She can take a fall and get right back up, dust herself off and get right back to exploring! Sooooo much fun!
She's got daddy wrapped around her little finger too! She knows just how to melt his heart in an instant...well, I guess that means she's got me wrapped too!
Little J is doing really well too! He is in desperate need of a haircut! He's had a pretty good cough for a couple of weeks, so we went to the pediatrician on Monday, thankfully, it's just a virus and she's sure it will pass in a week or so. She gave us an antibiotic prescription just in case he starts getting a fever or gets worse, but she's pretty sure we won't need it. He had his check-up with his neurologist also this week. He's doing so well! We're so lucky we have such good doctors for him! We'll see her again in 3 months before the new little one arrives and then go back to our six month intervals. I just felt better having an appointment before the new one arrives as kind of an insurance policy that when the new one arrives we won't have some crisis.....something that always worries me. I know I'm ready to handle any seizure situation that might arise with Little J, but it's the thing that freaks me out and scares me the most. OY!
Easter is coming soon, so I need to get out and get their Easter outfits for their photos with the Easter Bunny. I love taking the kiddos for their annual photos with the Bunny and Santa. It's a lot of work, but the outcome is soooo worth it!

2 comments:

erin said...

omgosh, this is her birthday month! i tell you, between you and krista, you two keep me straight with mari's milestone months. LOL

Kent said...

This is an AWESOME picture!!