Followers

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Catch Up on Reading!

So, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to read more! So, every month on the 4th, I'll be checking in on my reading list and hoping that some of you might leave book suggestions too!

This last year was not my best year for reading. I found it hard to carve out time to read. Usually the times I could carve out were short and were hit or miss. When it's time to pick up Little J from school, I usually get there early so I don't have to fight with the pick up line or feel rushed getting in to the parking lot for disabled student pickup. Most of the time in the past Princess J and Peanut J would fall asleep and I could use that 30 minutes being parked to read up....the naps are becoming hit or miss...so the reading has become the same. Sooooo....I've been trying to make a better effort to find other moments in the day to read...once we're back to the usual schedule, we'll see how this works out. For now though...here's what's on my list of reads....

Here are my next 5 books on my reading list:

1. Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich

2. Following After Trek by Jarret W. Ingram
-This is the link to the paperback on Amazon, I do have it on my Nook, but for some reason it's no longer showing up as available...If you'd like to follow this family's story you can follow Chelsea Ingram's blog Our Sonny Life. This family is AMAZING! I couldn't wait to read about their adventures and Chelsea's words will touch your heart as she shares her family's story and that of her youngest son Trek Atlas.

3. I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

4. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larson

5. Nanny Returns by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

7. Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Laren Weisberger

So, there are my first 7! I have quite a few more on my list, but as I cross some of these off, then I'll add more and just keep the list short. It might get a little longer in blog posts on occassion. So, what's on your reading list? Please share!

No comments: