Followers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Maybe it's the hormones or the lack of sleep...

but some crap is just bugging me today. I've really tried to stay positive about lots of things with the new year and all the awesome friends and blessings that I have.

I'm sick of people complaining about what they think is not fair in the world. Whether they think a contest was fixed, or someones scrapbook pages are not good enough to be published. Are these things really important in the whole scheme of things in the world? They want to boycott a company and blast it all over message boards, because someone that they don't think deserves it won a contest? That is crazy nuts! Don't you have anything better to worry about? Why can't we just be happy for people when something good happens to them? Why do we have to get upset and green with envy when something good happens to them? Oy!

Okay, I'm going to let this go now and get back to some positivity.

1 comment:

Kent said...

Oh man has there been some drama on 2peas again? I think all the means girls hang out there and decide to pick on whoever they can.