Followers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Officially a duck...

QUACK! I feel like I have officially hit the waddling stage of pregnancy! I can't believe that really the arrival of our new little princess is only about 10 weeks away! It didn't really sink in, until I saw Erin and her new little one Mari. It was so great to see Erin, and to finally see little Mari. They both looked beautiful! Then I started thinking about the fact that after this week, I have an appointment with the OB in 2 weeks, and then every week after that. WOW! I can't wait to meet her!

I know I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks. I'm not trying to let it go, but I've been so tired and I keep making lists and lists of things to do. I'm certainly not getting much done, but I keep plugging along trying. I'm hoping to set some time aside soon and get some scrapping done. I feel like it's been forever since I've been creative.

Thankfully, family has been helping us out....speaking of which...my stepmom is making us dinner tonight and it's just about ready! I'll have to update some more later!

Take Care everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, laurie, she will be here before you know it. it's the best when they are tiny itty bitty newborns. i love that stage. even if they keep us up at all hours of the night. if you have soapnet, you can keep up with y&r. i think it starts at midnight or something!! ;)

island jen said...

hahaha...i so remember being in denial about the "waddle". 10 more weeks...man, right around the corner!! hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

hey there girlie!!! it was really really good to see you and hang out for a bit, too!!! i'm so excited for you and your soon to be family-of-4!

i love you! rest while you can:)

Kent said...

Wow - only 10 weeks!! I haven't seen you fully pregnant yet! Just take it easy. It'll get crazy before you know it when you have two!