Followers

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Something HOT and Getting Tagged!



This time Monday evening, I will be sitting out on the lawn at Shoreline listening to Kenny Chesney!!!!

I have been lovin' his new song, and cannot wait for the new CD to come out in September!!!

So below, I am answering a tag I got and before I reveal the tag or who tagged me I'm gonna tell you who I'm taggin'

I'm tagging:
Jo and
Jenn






I also got tagged by Erin! So, here ya go!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after my grandmother.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When our little girl was born

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, most of the time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 2 beautiful kiddos!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh Hell to the no!!!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch with Crunchberries!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nah, I'm hecka lazy!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Gelato!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shoes..LOL!

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I procrastinate

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My daddy

18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green sweats/bare feet!

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Mushroom burger from Chili's

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Kenny Chesney

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Wild Strawberry

22. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Jasmine

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Erin

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Hmmm..YES!

25. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football

26. HAIR COLOUR? Brown

27. EYE COLOUR? Hazel

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes

29. FAVOURITE FOOD? Spicey Pasta

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Beauty Shop

32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

34. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jenn

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Suzy

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Plum Lovin' by Janet Evanovich

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No Mouse Pad

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? America's Most Wanted (you watch I will catch a criminal someday!!!)

40. FAVOURITE SOUND? The voices of my little ones

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I can't choose

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy/Switzerland/France

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Is spending a special talent?

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California

45. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Cure Children of all illnesses and disabilities

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh heck yes, spending is special and a talent!!! LOL

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

*lol* you tagged me! I'll do the tag later today! :)

wow, your man is pure hotness in that pic! Love it! :)