Followers

Monday, January 28, 2008

I've got issues!

Every week, it never fails. The week is just jam packed with things that need to get done. As if our weeks were not busy enough, there is always the added things that need to be dealt with. I was just checking over my "To Do List" and I have no idea how I will ever get it all done! There are a gazillion phone calls to make, a gazillion appointments to be made, not to mention the ones we already have. Just when I think I'm going to have a day to just get some of my "me stuff" done, I realize that we have some random appointment. How do I not just make an appointment for myself to do nothing? It seems like I try to spread the appointments around, but somehow they always end up one right after the other. Oy! Oh well, enough venting for now.........I just gotta get the stuff done.

No comments: