Followers

Monday, May 03, 2010

PEANUT J




This little boy is so stinkin' sweet! He is growing up WAY too fast!
I love these sweet gummy smiles, but those will soon come to an end and I'll have a little boy with a tooth! Poor little guy has been pretty fussy all day, ended up taking a late nap and is up late now...and still a bit fussy. I felt it...the tooth finally making it's break for the top of the gumline. Can't wait to get through this teething stage now that it's really underway...but...sniff...sniff...sniff...I'm going to really miss this gummy little smile.
These days, at 9 months Peanut J:
Is really very easy going. He knows how demanding his brother and sister are and just goes with the flow....when he really wants something though...he knows how to let you know!
He is fascinated by his Little J and especially Princess J. He's always trying to grab on to her...she's not a very willing participant. It's on her terms or not at all!
He likes the ladies...Dora, Kai-Lan and any pretty girl who wants to give him some attention. He knows how to bat those pretty little eyes and give that sly flirty smile.
He loves to carry on conversations! Especially, when he's in the back seat of the mini-van...he doesn't want any of us to forget he's there. When's he's not "talking" back there...he's snoozing. The car ride is an instant sleep inducer for him. I think he's going to be like his sister and as he gets older he'll get mad when the car stops....I see inklings of it now...but we'll see. That's my prediction though.
He loves to jump in his bouncer!
He can crawl, but he knows he can get there faster by rolling. He'll crawl a few steps forward and then start rolling.
He can sit, but he's not interested in doing it for too long....he's got places to go...apparently.
He's already trying to grasp onto things to pull himself up...he's not getting to far with that though....yet!
He's a great eater! He'll eat anything you give him...so far....
He's become a great sleeper! After consistent 5 & 6 hour feedings, he's finally sleeping through the night! Yay!
I am just so blessed by this little boy. I honestly cannot imagine my life without that sweet little face!

4 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

he is so adorable! What a heartbreaker he'll be!

RiNNE said...

What an adorable and easy going peanut you have here! Soo cute! I need to do more posts like these so I won't forget how M is at a specific time!

Now I want to see some cards :)

island jen said...

OMG...he is way too cute...i can't believe Draven was ever that tiny!

Anonymous said...

I love gummy smiles as well. I was always wistful when my kids all got their first teeth before 6 months. One kid got before 4 months!

What can ya do... time moves on!