Followers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing with the Stars is Back!!!


I am officially addicted to this show! My 3 early favorites are Rocco DiSpirito, Warren Sapp and of course I always have to root for our hometown dancer Cheryl Burke who is dancing with Maurice Greene! I know that Rocco and Warren are not the best dancers on the floor, but they are definately entertaining!


I am also glad to see Maxim Chmerkovskiy back....he is one hot piece of eye candy. LOL!

I hope there is another tour this year, I went to the first one and had a blast! Last year I missed it because we were out of town. This year, if it comes, I will be in the house!

2 comments:

Krista Lund said...

i am SO watching this too! my early faves are warren and brooke.

Anonymous said...

I get to see "Dancing" AND "Strictly Come Dancing" too. I am a happy obsessed woman. Also happy to see Maxim too.