Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Even too Much for Me...

Princess J and I headed out to do some Merry Christmas shopping today. Usually, I am done with my shopping by now and I head out to laugh at all the last minute shoppers in a frenzy to get all their stuff done. This year......hanging my head.....I was one of them. Ugh!

Princess J and I got a lot done, we headed to Baby's R Us, Old Navy, Wal-Mart, Target and then the mall. The mall is where I had to draw the line and make a plan to head back another day. I just couldn't deal with the weekend crowd. It was wall to wall people....it's been a long time since I've seen the mall that way! Princess J and I had a nice lunch together and just hung out having a good time. She is so much fun to be with and just cracks me up all the time.

Here is a conversation we had this morning....

Moose and Zee announce on Nickolodeon, that Miss Spider's Sunny Patch is next.....Princess J hates this show....

Princess J: No!

Me: You want me to change the channel?

Princess J: Yeah!

Me: Okay, let me finish Baby J's bottle and then I'll change the channel and find you something else.

Princess J: Pouty face with a sigh...

Me: What do you think this is the Princess J show?

Princess J: YEAH!!!!!


Sigh........

No comments: