Followers

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Keep sending good thoughts and prayers.

Little J had his appointment today, which at this point is inconclusive. They are sending him for additional testing, and right now, I am emotionaly drained. I'm on the edge between being extremely worried, to just trying to keep a positive vibe going. Just please keep positive thoughts and prayers for Little J and our family right now. I'm sorry that I am being so cryptic at this point, but I don't want to put anything out there, until I know exactly what the results of the tests are. It will be awhile before we get anything back, so until then, just keep the happy thoughts coming if ya'll don't mind!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You know we're praying for you all. Love ya girlie, keep your head up!

island jen said...

happy thoughts sweetie and big hugs for the little guy...and you!

Anonymous said...

Sending you, G and J good wishes!!!