Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just wanted to share a silly picture today!


I have not had much time to scrap lately, but I sure have been taking some silly photos! Little J and Daddy have lots of fun playtime, and it always gets the giggles going! Little J has been on a big I LOVE DADDY kick! On Daddy's days off, he wants to be with daddy and play play play! I really love watching Little J an G play and hang out together. I love how they are so close, even as young as Little J is. It really melts my heart, when Little J and I go looking to find G and see what he's up to, and the minute Little J sees him, his face just lights up and the giggles come pouring out. Then, he reaches for him just waiting for that big hug, that only Daddy can give.

2 comments:

Krista Lund said...

such sweet writings :) cute pic 2!!

island jen said...

he is too freakin' cute!!