Followers

Monday, August 27, 2007

Awareness Update and then some.........

So, it's been awhile since I updated about Little J's campaign to raise awareness for Angelman Syndrome. I didn't want to be asking all the peeps for donations everyday! Anyway, Little J's badge is way out of the top 10 now. We need your help to get him back on the board. Right now he is 31 donations out of 10th place and 79 donations out of 6th place which is where he needs to get to earn the matching donation from Hanes. If you or anyone you know would like to donate please do!!! Please!!! This program runs through September 15th. Pass on the word!!!

I do want to thank all of you who have donated and slapped Little J's badge on your blogs and MySpace pages! Your support of Little J, our family and raising awareness for Angelman Syndrome are appreciated from the bottom of our hearts.

In other news, there is this new show, called Yo! Gabba Gabba that has started on Nick Jr. The first time I saw the preview of it, I was a little scared. Little J however loves it! I think it's the cool beats, all the colors and the catchy tunes. Here is a preview of the song that is making him dance and me laugh!


No comments: