Followers

Thursday, October 06, 2005

When your having a sucky week....


and nothing seems to be going right, it's time to sit down and remind yourself of the things you have to be thankful for. When you make this list, life doesn't seem quite so sucky anymore. So tonight, I'm making a list of things I am thankful for.

1. My little one (see above), he is such an amazing kid! I am so lucky to get to see this smile everyday! I just love when he wakes up in the morning and I go into his room, he just has lots of smiles to share. What a great way to start any day!

2. My husband! This guy is just too good to be true! While I am a bit biased, he is handsome, sweet, kind, giving, and takes such great care of our family.

3. All of the things our family has been blessed with. We are very fortunate to have what we have.

4. Friends. I am so fortunate to have great friends! It's great to have great friends to share the good times and the bad times with.

5. Our great family!

6. My Mint Mocha Chip Frappacinos!

7. The joy of sharing!

8. The ability to read and get lost in a good book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frappacino's bring great comfort here!

Krista Lund said...

great list....i can't wait to wake up to smiles like that!!!