Followers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Little Cupcake!







I have been on a photo taking palooza lately. This weekend and beginning of the week, I had all kinds of photo ops planned. Unfortunatley, Little J was not up to it after Sunday. Little J has been a bit under the weather, with what seems to be a sore throat, runny nose and a bit of a temperature. So, on Monday, I took Princess J out to the front yard and got some sweet pictures. She is just cracking us up with all of her peek-a-boo playing and waving. she waves at everyone and everything! Today, while G was out in the garage, she kept opening the door and closing the door to play peek-a-boo. The funniest thing now, is taking her to the grocery store. She likes to chit chat the entire time and wave at everyone....until they wave back at her, then she ducks her head down to play shy little mama. I love the photos here. Especially the one of her waving at Daddy. She wouldn't even look at the camera while she was watching Daddy and waving. The last one is my total photo ham! More Hammy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg!! she is sooooo cute!!! look at her! great seeing these pictures!!

sylvia