Followers

Monday, September 05, 2005

Nothing Exciting....

So it was a holiday weekend, and we didn't do anything exciting. I always thought I was the only one not doing anything exciting before today though.

I did get to sleep in a bit today, since G was off. He got up with the little one fore the morning feeding! YAY! When I did finally get up, I took a nice relaxing shower, and decided that a holiday would probably be a great day to go to the laundromat!! You all know the story about my new found love for the laundromat. I figured, it's a holiday, nobody else will be at the laundromat. I was so wrong. My original thought, that I would not have to fight for a washer or a dryer was so wrong. The place was PACKED! I guess I wasn't the only loser with no great plans for the holiday.

After I got back from the laundromat and relaxed a bit, I got a bug to do some more cleaning.....so, I cleaned out the refrigerator. As you can tell, I didn't have any glamorous plans, but I was very productive! :)

Anyway, still working on our trip to Sin City. Hopefully we have a babysitter for the little one, otherwise, I am flying to Portland to have my sister-in-law watch him for the weekend, or we are taking him with us. I'm so torn with this trip now. I really want to go and enjoy a fun and hopefull somewhat romantic weekend with G. We haven't had that since before the little one came. Also, it would be very dificult to do much in Sin City with a little one. On the otherhand, I haven't been away from my baby for more than a few hours since he arrived. I think I'm going to be a wreck!

2 comments:

island jen said...

awwww laurie, get yourself some you and G time! It is rough being away from them the first time, but it's good for you at the same time! If you leave the little one with someone you truly trust, it will make it that much easier!

Anonymous said...

hopefully your vegas plans will work out! If you ever need someone to watch little J so you and Papa G can have some grown-up time, just let me know! :-)