Followers

Monday, January 02, 2006

Last and First!



Happy New Year everyone! I am so excited to begin another year, and hopefully this one will show me as many blessings as last year. I have several resolutions or goals for the new year, and one of them is to scrap more and use the stash I have. In trying to reach that goal, it only seems fair, that I share with you the last layout I did in 2005 "First Visit with Santa", and the first layout for 2006 "In Just One Year". Now for that list of things that I want to accomplish in 2006!


1. Scrap more! At least 100 layouts for the year!
2. Get back to my spending challenge! No new stuff until I do 10 layouts!
3. Go back to church. Just before little J was born, we started going to Redwood Chapel we felt really comfortable there and made a lot of friends. Once little J was born, time got out of control, and we just couldn't or didn't get there. I have been struggling with this a lot. I was almost embarassed to return. However, we received such a wonderful Christmas card and invitation to return from our friends in our bible study class, that I can't wait to return.
4. Read more! I usually read a bit everyday, but lately, I've been skipping days. It's such a relaxing time, that I need to make sure I do it!
5. Eat better! I really need to lose a few pounds...and then some! So, I've resolved, that starting tomorrow...no more Soda! I just can't drink the diet stuff, so these regular cokes, are getting to me. I think that I eat most other things in moderation, but I just can't put down the sodas. No More!
6. Go on more dates with my husband!
7. Get organized!
8. Work on little one #2!

2 comments:

island jen said...

ooohhhh....little one #2...wow!! i'm with you on the scrappy challenge!! 100 layouts is so doable too!! you go girl!

Anonymous said...

I was right there with yah until that number 8 one came along....we'll WORK on it but don't expect any miracles :-)
100 layouts??? Um...my goal was like 50!