Followers

Monday, April 28, 2008

110,263


Thanks for all the safe miles! So much has happened since I bought you! I've gotten married, had a baby, quit my job and had another baby. While you were a great car, that got me from point A to point B efficiently and with good gas mileage our family no longer fits in you . As a matter of fact, if we kept you, we'd probably get hired on by the local circus as the clown family in the clown car. As much as I'm going to miss you, the first car I bought brand new, the first car I bought without a co-signer it's time for you to go to its second home. I know you are going to see lots more miles and be well taken car of. Please take good care of your new passenger like you took care of me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you selling it for?

Patyrish said...

Aww Goodbye Faithful first car.

I laughed at the "clown car" statement. THAT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS!