Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Princess Freak Out!

Since we're talking about the Adventures of a Pitiful Princess, I thought now was a good time to share what cartoon freaks this little princess out and which will stop her from crying on a dime.

This cartoon will have Princess J screaming in fear, as if Jack the Ripper has entered the room. This show on Noggin Oobi must be turned off immediately. Princess J freaks out every time they appear on the television screan.






This Cartoon, Yo! Gabba! Gabba! will stop the tears instantly. It will also generally make her feel better when she's sick. This, somehow does not freak her out. I must admit that the first time I watched it with Little J I was a little freaked out, but DJ Lance Rocks, Foofa, Muno, Brobee, Tutti and Plex have grown on me. Kind of funny that Biz Markie has found new uses of his beat boxing skills on this program occasionally as well.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Ugh I can't STAND Oobi!! Yuck! The fact that they use incorrect grammar just blows me away!

Kennedy LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba. My husband thinks that whoever created it must have been on heroine! LOL She also loves Wow Wow Wubbzy which I have to admit is one of my favorites too! :)

Yes, I did just type two paragraphs about cartoons. I'm ok with that. Really. I think. HA!

Patyrish said...

Luckily we have missed Oobit but OH YOU KNOW that Makily LOOOOVES Brobi and Tooti.

DON'T BITE YOUR FRIENDS!