Followers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Crazy Busy Life.....

WOW! I never thought I would be as busy as I was when I worked out in the corporate world. I honestly think I am much busier now! This last week has just been outta control! At least one of the many many things on my "To Do" list was something just for me! Last Saturday was National Scrapbook Day, and I got to celebrate it with some great friends at Picture Me Perfect. We had such a great day just chatting and scrapping! Thank goodness for some girl time! Thank goodness I have such a wonderful hubby, who was off work and kept the little ones entertained all day!

We are also in the process of getting a new ride for the family! I can't wait to share! I'm quite smitten with it!

I have lots more to share about our week, but will save some of it for another post.

2 comments:

emelyn said...

Dude..why are we so busy all the time. I wish time would just slow down a bit. :(
Yippee for your new ride. It was great seeing you on Sat, even if for just a moment.

Krista Lund said...

can't wait for our mechanics meeting and crop june i!!!!