This little girl is ready for anything! This little girl knows what she wants and God bless the person (usually Mommy) who stand in her way of getting it! Of course the only fun stuff is stuff that are not for toddlers. This little girl has a one track mind when she wants something. She is definately interested in doing things on her own now. There was a time where she would not even think about holding her own bottle no matter how hard we tried. Now she wants to do it all by herself. I knew when I was trying to get her to hold that bottle all by herself, that when she was ready to do it, I would miss holding it for her. Now, our little princess is ready to feed herself. She loves feeding herself! She made quite a mess, but she ate every last bite of food tonight....including her peas! I really can't believe that she is almost 15 months old! Here are some of the things I want to remember about this time.
1. She LOVES going to the Little Gym!
2. She is super independent!
3. If she does not take a nap, she is SUPER GRUMPY!
4. Currently she loves vegatables.....I wonder how long that will last!
5. She's getting the idea of cleaning up after playing. If we sing the clean up song, she will pick up one item and put it in it's place, but after that, she just picks up items that are already put away and puts them back in and claps for herself.....forget the rest of the stuff on the floor!
6. She still loves peek-a-boo.
7. She only likes when Noggin is on television...especially Max and Ruby, Yo! Gabba Gabba, and the Backyardigans.
8. She still screams if Oobi is on television...even commercials!
9. She knows when she's done with something....when she's done...she's done.
10. While she loves her brother, often times she can be seen clapping when we drop him off at school. Of course she often claps when we pick him up too (unless she's being super grump).
11. She has the sweetest smile ever!