Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

25

So I got tagged by Jenn!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Venice, Italy or Montreux, Switzerland
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? My cute new shirt from The Limited
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes
4.What's the last CD that you bought? Kenny Chesney Live
5.Where's your favorite place to be? at home
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? The dentist
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? Feet (love a sweet pedicure & massage)
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? neither, but it is okay. i am doing fine. :) ditto what Jenn said here!
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? 8:00am
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? rice cooker
11.What makes you really angry? ignorance
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I already play the flute, but would love to play piano
13. Favorite color? Pink and Red
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? absolutely, but not like reincarnation, like heaven
16.Favorite children's book? Where the Sidewalk Ends closely followed by Everyone Poops.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? manage time better, so I would have more when I need it and I could make the bad stuff be over with quick!
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? I'm afraid of needles...
21.Can you juggle? Nope
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandfather
23. What's your favorite day? FRIDAY!!!
24. What's in the trunk of your car? DH used the car last, so there is a backpack with a change of clothes for work, a moving dolly and a few tools he loaned to a co-worker. Oh and I left a box of Hot Chocolate in there.
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? burgers

I'm tagging: Krista, Erin and Jo!!

On a side note Jo tagged me with a challenge the other day and I promise I'll get her challenge done!!

5 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

fun! off to do mine! :)

Anonymous said...

cool! i will do this over the weekend! i'm about to fall asleep right here, not because of your blog, but because i worked at suzy's from 12-6p then taught from 7-10pm.

i hope to see you soon girlie, take care!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool learning more about you girl!

Melissa said...

awesome list! my favorite color is pink too :)

PS:it was one of those gift certicates that they give you when you spend so much in the store, so they have experations on them, lol. ;) And isn't it fun to find gift cards you forgot you had?!-if I lived closer to you I would come babysit for you so you could go on your Victoria Secret shopping spree.

Nicole Carro said...

Love these interviews! I hate the dentist and cleaning the bathroom too! Off to clean now :(