Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

At first I was afraid....

I was petrified! Today was G's first day back at work and I survived! Wahoo! I'm so happy, the morning went like clockwork! I was even more productive than I thought I would be. I know G was suprised when he came home for his break. I know he thought that the kids and I would still be in our jammies....at NOON! That was not the case. Everyone was dressed and presentable! Wahooo! So excited, that I even got the dishwasher emptied and reloaded, bottle washed and the bed made! All in time to sit down for my daily dose of the Young and the Restless! Didn't get much else done, besides feeding kids and changing diapers. Since Little J had a therapy appointment this afternoon, that kind of stopped all other productivity for the afternoon. Thank goodness that G was such a sweetheart and brought me my Venti peppermint mocha frappacino with a double add shot blended. I knew (and apparently he knew too) that I would need an infusion of caffeine! Alas, that was only day 1, we'll see if day two goes as well.

I've got some things on my "I want to get this done" list. The bathrooms are really in need of that deep cleaning. They are clean, but you know the cleaning where you really get into the nitty gritty. I'm hoping to get that done tomorrow. If I can get that deep cleaning done on one room at a time over the next couple of weeks, then I can get down to hiring a bi-weekly cleaning service. I've got to do this, because I just can't seem to keep up with the mopping, dusting and bathrooms. I really also want to get into my scraproom and really get organized. Ultimately I want to get some serious scrapping done. I'm feeling the mojo lately. Hopefully, I can get in there and organize before the mojo floats away.

Reality TV...where to start! I'm sad that the CHA CHA's did not win the Amazing Race, I'm sad that Yau did not win Survivor, I'm sad that Dancing with the Stars is almost over this season (rooting for Ian and Cheryl), I'm disappointed in this season of American Idol...really, there is no one left that I think I would buy an album from. Waiting anxiously for Big Brother to come back!

This past weekend, I got addicted to a few shows that I happened to catch in rerun mode. America's Next Top Model: Cycle 8, caught this on VH-1..now I have to watch the final show on Wednesday. Hopefully Jaslene will pull off the win. For some reason, Renee and Natasha both bug me. I also caught the reality show Tori & Dean Inn Love, I don't know why I couldn't tear myself away from the television. So, do I watch season 2 when it starts?

Just received an email today, the the 2nd season of Big Love on HBO starts on June 11th! Yay!!! I think I'm going to have to get season 1 on DVD now. I was starting to get worried, that it wasn't really going to come back and they were just going to leave you wondering what happend. If that was the case, I didn't see the point in buying the 1st season of DVD's, but now that I know season 2 is coming.....

3 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay for you! you survived your first day! That's awesome! And so cool that you got stuff done! It seems when Carl works, I just stay in my PJ's all day! How cool that you you actually DID stuff!

Amazing Race - we were rooting for Rob and Amber...then Danny and Oswald...then Eric and Danielle. No Blondes or "Mirna and Shmirna" for us! *lol* Sad that Yau didn't win Survivor - he deserved it the most! Can't believe Earl turned on him! At least Dreamz didn't win... and Casandra, well, she didn't need to be there either! American Idol - yuck. Hopefully Melinda wins or I'm never watching again. I love all the final 4 for DWTS! Rooting for Joey (you know me and my former 'nsync fanhood! *lol*) although apollo is really good too! But I gotta give my brown sister Cheryl some love too! Aaahhh! They're all great! I can't decide!

Rebecca said...

Congrats on surviving your first day AND blogging about it! LOL

But sorry, I'm a Joey Fatone fan :)

Hope the rest of your week goes well!

Anonymous said...

woohoo girlie!!! you more than survived!!! it sure wasn't easy at first, i will say that much for us. overtime, parts of it gets easier, the balance is still missing though... will i ever find it? LOL