Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rebecca


Rebecca is one of the most amazing friends! She is one of the most positive people on the planet that I know. I met Rebecca on 2peas quite awhile ago. I'm not even quite sure how we found eachother, but I know the story has something to do with me stalking her. Actually I invited her to the garage to scrap. I don't know how long ago this was, but in the last year, we have gotten to be really great friends. This last summer has really been a blessing. This was my first time not being employed (unless you count my 8 month old boss as an employer). Rebecca was off work waiting for her arm/hand surgery to heal. This time for both of us really gave us a chance to get to know eachother better and make a strong friendhip bond. I'm glad she's better, but I think it sucks that her work won't just pay her to hang out with me! This is a friend that I talk to everyday. This is a friend, that my day isn't complete with out our evening chats. This womans outlook on life and her amazing positive spirit just inspire me to be a better person. This is the girlfriend that you can talk to about ANYTHING. You can trust this girl with your deepest and darkest secrets. Have you ever met anyone, that no matter what the circumstances of life are, they are positive and thankful for what they have and not worried about what they don't have? I've met her and she's my friend. I know there are sometimes when inside she doesn't feel so positive. But, I'm here to tell her, that she is just one of the sweetest, most inspirational people I've ever met.

Rebecca! I just want you to know, that you are AMAZING! I am so thankful for our friendship and what your inspire me to do. If you ever need anything, you better just pick up that phone and call me up, because if I can do it for you, I will!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm in tears. I don't know what to say other than Thank YOU. I'm humbled by your words. I'm nothing special, I'm just a mirror and what you see in me is your reflection.

Thank you, this means so much to me.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog entry! Rebecca - you rock! Everything Laurie wrote is totally true...you're awesome!