Followers

Friday, August 26, 2005

What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what it's all about?


Just a random question to throw out there for you. Things are getting pretty crazy around here right now. We are trying to plan our trip to Vegas next month, we're trying to plan our trip to Switzerland later this year, and we are trying to get our laundry room taken care of.

First off, the laundry room. The idiot plumber who caused all of our problems finally responded to my letter. He wants another plumber to come out and take a look at the pipe. Well, that's all fine and dandy, so this other guy is coming out on Monday. I guess he doesn't give a rip that 2 other plumbers and our insurance company says he didn't follow protocol and his work caused the damage. I guess anything to prolong paying us. I'm not going to let this go on much longer. He'd better figure out his course of action ASAP, because by the end of next week, if he hasn't tried to resolve this with us, I'm heading to the courthouse!

Greg is supposed to play in a Baseball tournament in Vegas next month. We'd really been debating about whether to go or not because of our laundry room fiasco, but we really want to go. So this evening, I've been trying to find the best deals. I also have to find out if we are taking the little one with us, or if my Mother-In-Law will be coming to stay with him. Hopefully we'll have our trip all mapped out by Sunday.

We're going to Europe later this year to visit my parents. I am so EXCITED!!! It will be almost a year since I've seen them! They were here for a month when the little one came along and I miss them so much. See the photo at the top of this entry? See the tall apartment building overlooking the lake and the city? That's where my parents live! It's so beautiful! We are hoping that the weather will be okay, and we will get to take the little one to see our Italian Family....The Tinozzi's. When my parents were working in Italy, they rented an apartment from this family. They are such wonderful people. Can't wait to see them again. I know we'll go to Amadeus for the greatest Italian food ever too! I wish we could make time to go to Venice, since this is my favorite place on the entire planet, but I think we'll have to save that for the next time we go. We also hope to tour more of Switzerland, and at least see the plot of land where the apartment my parents are going to buy will be. We also have plans to see Germany and possibly Amsterdam in the Netherlands. I'm so looking forward to getting away!

Anyway, with all that is going on, and all that needs to be done, at least there is something to look forward to. But, it made me think, we run around trying to get all this stuff done, What if the Hokey-Pokey is really what it's all about?

2 comments:

marygrace said...

Then I'd be shaking it all about!

Cool that you're visiting Europe later this year. Wish I could go with you. How about I travel in your suitcase? :)

Rebecca said...

You can't leave me!!! I'll miss you and Joshie :)

But you deserve a wonderful vacation have fun planning!!!