Followers

Friday, January 03, 2014

Life Always Throws the Good with the Crazy!

Since I'm starting this whole blog thing again, I think I would like to have certain days where there is a theme. Fridays theme will be one of two things. On some Friday's I'll be calling it FAST Fridays and other Friday's it will be Five on Friday.

Today will be a FAST Friday-

As many of you know, our beautiful boy Joshua was diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome when he was 17 months old. If you'd like to know more about Angelman Syndrome, please visit Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Theraputics (FAST)...and now you know why I'm calling it FAST Friday! While Joshua is a happy and joyful little boy with a zest for life and one of the bravest little boys I know....Angelman Syndrome is a devastating diagnosis. It's mind blowing and life altering. I'd like to use these FAST Friday's to keep you posted on what Josh is up to, any current fundraising going on, developments in science (and there is a ton), or introduce you to someone I know and love because of Angelman Syndrome. Please...Please...Please, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me! If you found this blog because you are newly diagnosed, please contact me! Now, if you have 4 minutes, watch this video!  The families in this video are near and dear to me, and like us, their child has been diagnosed with Angelman Syndrome!


-DISCLAIMER: I am not in any way affiliated with Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Theraputics other than being a proud supporter of their mission and the work they are doing on behalf of those with Angelman Syndrome. This Foundation is very near and dear to my heart along with many of the people involved. I am beyond grateful for all they are doing!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I love your blog and your Friday themes. You go my California girl. Love ya, Nana Donna